Deadline: 28 March 2014 at 00.00 Central European Time (UTC +01:00)
Open to: participants between the ages of 19 and 30 years old,from NATO member States and partner countries
Venue: 12-16 May 2014, Gorizia, Italy
is an international student simulation of NATO’s decision making process, under the sponsorship of the Italian Atlantic Committee, that will be held in Gorizia (Italy) at the prestigious Conference Centre of the Degree Course in International and Diplomatic Sciences of the University of Trieste- Branch of Gorizia.
It aims at fostering the awareness of NATO’s role, activities and organization as well as at increasing the understanding of the capabilities and the restrictions that shape the decisions of NATO Member States in matter of collective defense. Moreover, as far as the main theme of the simulation will be NATO’s role in the new Mediterranean geopolitical asset, we would like to generate awareness of NATO’s activities with the partners in the broader region, especially the Mediterranean Dialogue Countries that will be included in the simulation, but also about the main challenges to the euro-atlantic integration and to the postconflict peace building operations.
– Age 19-30
– There is no nationality restriction for applying as a delegate. Applications are open worldwide.
– Good knowledge of English (working language).
NOTE: Applicants from NATO member States and Partner Countries will be given priority in the selection.
– Participation fee of EUR 150.00 covers: accomodation from 12 to 16 May 2014 (4 nights), breakfast, lunch and dinner, opening and closing gala, refreshing during working sessions, exclusive itinerary through the Cold War emblematic sites, Best Delegate awards for each committee, attendance certificate ( 85% attendance), welcome package and working materials, access to all social events and transfers during all the events.
NOTE: Participation fee does NOT cover: travel expenses, additional bank transfers fees.
– An Individual Delegate (only if representing Mediterranean Dialogue countries)
– A Delegation (composed of 2 Delegates and a Head of Delegation)
– Individual Press Officer
– If one Individual Delegate or Delegation member cannot participate anymore, he must promptly give us notice: write an e-mail to email@example.com specifying the object “REPLACEMENT”.
NOTE: NO refunds are provided.
– Individual Delegate, Individual Press Officer and Delegation must apply WITHIN Friday, MARCH 28th 2014, 00.00 Central European Time (UTC +01:00)
NOTE: Fees MUST be paid WITHIN 5 working days from the acceptance notice. (Please consider that additional bank transfers fees must be paid by applicants).
For more information about Application procedure, please click HERE
For any question do not hesitate to contact us through the contacts section (firstname.lastname@example.org).