Deadline: 10 October 2014
Open to: current and graduate students
Applications are invited for spring internships program for undergraduate and graduate students and beginning professionals with practical experience. This internship program is offered in a specific area of museum work at The Museum of Modern Art. These internships are unpaid and for fourteen weeks period starts from January 20 to April 24, 2015. The Museum hosts approximately 40 interns per season in just about every department. Last date to apply is October 10, 2014. Internship is available for fourteen weeks. Internship will start from January 20 to April 24, 2015.
In order to be eligible for an internship, applicants should:
- One must have a minimum of one and a half years of college completed (or equivalent) by January 2015
- intern’s experience and skill should match with departmental needs of MoMA.
- current students with at least two years of college completed at the time the specific internship begins, recent college graduates, graduate students and beginning museum professionals.
- Candidates from diverse backgrounds and academic disciplines to apply
- High School students and recent high school graduates should visit our Teens section.
These internships are unpaid.
Interns will receive confirmation by e-mail till December 8, 2014. Select applicants will be contacted to arrange interviews. Applicants can apply via e-mail. Applicants can submit application form, resume, essays, letter of recommendation, transcript and samples of design work. Applicants can apply till October 10, 2014.