Deadline: 31 May 2015
Open to: participants between the ages of 18 and 28 years old
Venue: 20 – 25 June 2015, Järna, Sweden
The International Youth Initiative Program (YIP) is a holistic educational program that strengthens young people’s capacity to take initiative in the face of current global challenges.
The purpose of the International Youth Initiative Program is to foster in young people a holistic understanding of the current challenges humanity faces and to empower them to use entrepreneurial principles and skills to create initiatives and change within themselves that meet these challenges while practising collaboration and moral integrity.
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Are you between 18 & 28 years old?
- Do you have a basic sense of the global challenges we are facing as humanity?
- Do you want to understand these challenges better?
- Do you want to learn how to work together with other people in creating a better world?
… Join YIP
The Program Cost per participant is SEK 100.000.- For current exchange rates, see table on the left of this page. Please consider that this price includes lodging (for the year) and food (during the course-week) when you eventually compare these costs to other programs or studies.
Specifically, it includes:
- The Program, Courses, Course Materials and Evening Activities
- Organic Meals
- (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner from Monday – Friday, not during holidays)
- Accommodation (single-sex twin-share bedrooms on campus)
- Travel to and from International Internship
- Transportation (in connection with the curriculum)
This amount does not cover the full costs of running the Program, which are fundraised by the YIP Organization. Depending on the number of participants, the full costs are around SEK 150.000.-
If any of this sparks your interest, consider joining us in Järna, Sweden, from the 20th to the 25th of June for the annual Conference organized and hosted by the Participants of the International Youth Initiative Program!
In order to apply, .
If you have any questions, check the or write to: