International Eurasia Press Fund is pleased to announce an opportunity for interns to work at the IEPF office.
The purpose of the internship is to provide personal and professional development opportunities for students and young professionals. This is an Upon completion, the intern will be given a final written evaluation and a certificate of achievement, based on performance.
- LOCATION: Baku, Azerbaijan
- DURATION: 2-3 months
- WORKING HOURS: Half-day or full day (from 09:00 till the 18:00) with 1 hour lunch break
- CLOSING DATE: Monday 05 October 2015
Successful candidates will work under close supervision of existing staff of Program Department at the IEPF’s head office.
Successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in and/or executing various programmatic events, conduct research, translate emails and basic documents, and provide interpreter services when required in the following key activity areas of the IEPF:
- Media Development;
- Refugees and IDPs issues;
- Community Development;
- Peacemaking Actions and Conflict Resolutions.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Recent graduate of colleges or universities;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability and strong motivation to work with international organizations to develop partnership opportunities;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and Azerbaijani is a must. Knowledge of Russian is an asset;
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Office, Outlook/Internet;
- Ability to learn in a busy office: ability to work under pressure, prioritize work and demonstrate personal initiative;
- Flexible, pro-active and enthusiastic team player with a persistent drive to deliver results;
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested persons should submit a current CV form that details their relevant work and educational experiences and cover letter stating their interests. Applications should be sent through email to and indicate the “IEPF Internship Program” on the subject line;
No phone calls, please