Deadline: 30 April 2016
Open to: students with outstanding academic records
Fellowship: up to CHF 32,000 based solely on the evaluation of the academic records of the candidates
offers a limited number of fellowships at the Master’s level to students with outstanding academic records. Some of the fellowships are financed by EPFL directly and others through partnerships with foundations or companies.
Applications can be filled online from mid-November to the 15 January, or from the 16 January to the 15 April. Candidates who need a visa are strongly advised to apply by the January deadline.
Anyone applying to an EPFL Master’s Program is eligible. The selection of candidates and the granting of the fellowships is done based solely on the evaluation of the academic records of the candidates.
- External applications
- CHF 16,000 per academic year (split into monthly payments), meaning;
- CHF 32,000 for a 2-years Master’s(120 credits);
- CHF 24,000 for a 1 1/2 year Master’s (90 credits);
- Reservation of a room in students accomodation.
- Internal applications (EPFL bachelor’s degree)
Fellowships for those candidates include:
- CHF 10,000 (split into 2 payments);
- A certificate of excellence for the results obtained during their Bachelor’s.
How to apply?
Candidates should deliver their printed application to their section by 30 April 2016.
The application should contain:
- A recommendation letter from the section’s director;
- A CV;
- A motivation letter;
- A transcript of all grades obtained at EPFL.
For further information, please visit