Deadline: 13 June 2014
Open to: good-grades students aged 18-40 from any country different than China
Scholarship: tuition fee, accommodation, comprehensive insurance for international students
Qingdao University is situated in the eastern coastal city of Qingdao, China, in a beautiful setting on the Yellow Sea Coast with Mount Fushan in the background. Founded as early as 1920, Qingdao University has developed into an ideal place for international students to study and live. It has an enrollment of over 30,000 undergraduate students, over 1,200 were postgraduates, nearly 600 overseas students.
Application is now open for the 2014 Shandong Provincial Government scholarship. This scholarship is open to international students wishing to pursue an undergraduate and language program at Qingdao University in China.
All students that fulfill the following criteria are invited to apply:
1. Applicants shall be foreigners who are in sound health and aged from 18 to 40 years old.
2. Applicants shall have gotten good marks and not been awarded with other scholarships.
3. Applicants shall be students who will enroll in September 2014.
The scholarship coverage includes tuition fee (2014-2015), accommodation costs and fee of Comprehensive Insurance for International Students in China.
These documents must be included for a complete application:
- Application form for International Student of Q.U. Language students must download this form, while undergraduate students must download this one.
- Application form for Shandong Provincial Government Scholarship for Foreign Students （for freshmen). Downloadable here.
- A copy of the first page of passport;
- A copy of your visa;
- Personal Statement (written both in English and Chinese);
- Certification of your highest academic degree；
- Work certificate if you have work experience;
- A letter of recommendation from a recommending institute;
- Certificates of honors.
Submit your application documents to International Students’ Office before June 13th, 2014.
Please submit your application documents to the recommending institute before May 30th, 2014. Applicants without recommending institute can directly submit documents to International Students’ Office before June 13th, 2014.
For any questions, contact the office for International Programs of Qingdao University: email@example.com.
For further information, please visit the official website.