Started in 1999 the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs is committed to provide Eiffel Scholarships for international students who wish to pursue study in France. The scholarships are offered to international student who are going to enroll in Master’s and PhD courses in the country. Currently, the scholarships are available for the Calendar Session of 2014/2015.
The Eiffel Scholarships are provided by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs
The scholarships can be taken in France
Country of Applicants
International students are invited to apply for the scholarships. The priority will be given to students who have already taken a study in France
The Eiffel Scholarships are available for pursuing study in Master’s and PhD degrees
The scholarships will be awarded for the applicants who meet the criteria required by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs as follow:
- International students
- The applicants must be no older than 30 at the time applying for the scholarships
- The commitee will only consider the applications sent by French Institution
- The applicants must be willing to join a training course required during the duration of the scholarships
- The scholarships are not eligible for students who have got scholarships from any other provider
- The applicants should be able to perform the language with the required language level by the training course
The successful candidates will be awarded monthly allowance for about €1,181 for Master’s degree and €1,400 for PhD degree. The scholarships will not cover tuition fees
The application deadline for current offer is January 8, 2014
How to Apply
To apply, the applicants cannot apply the applications directly. The applications must be sent by French Higher Education Institutions. Please read the information of the application guide.
Detailed information related to the Eiffel Scholarships can be accessed on the official webpage here.