Deadline: 8 September 2014
Open to: students, young professionals, future leaders and active individuals
Venue: 24-27 October in Ljubljana, Slovenia
The Euro-Atlantic Council of Slovenia is a voluntary, non-profit and non-governmental interest and expert association. Their aim is to contribute to an active role played by the Republic of Slovenia in ensuring peace, security, and democratic stability in the Euro-Atlantic area through the EU and NATO. Balkan SAYS – Security Architecture Youth Seminar is a youth oriented security seminar, which goal is to connect youth from the region and beyond, discuss relevant security related topics, and search for fresh views and solutions to the most pressing regional issues.
The Balkan SAYS – Security Architecture Youth Seminar is intended for students, young professionals, future leaders and active individuals who are:
- 20 – 35 years of age;
- interested in the security field and familiar with the seminar topics;
- able to communicate and work in English language;
- open to enrich their knowledge and awareness regarding the security and cooperation in the Balkans with a special emphasis to the issues of youth and display a commitment to promote positive changes;
- committed to prepare themselves for the conference subjects, previous to their arrival in case of selection and able to participate during whole duration of the conference.
The Balkan SAYS 2014 – Security Architecture Youth Seminar will again take place on 24-27 October in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Seminar application fee for international participants: 50€
The application fee includes: 4 nights’ accommodation, meals, local transportation, tour of the city and conference materials.Euro-Atlantic Council of Slovenia might be able to partly reimburse the transportation costs of the selected international participants to and from the conference venue up to 150€. Requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Seminar application fee for Slovenian participants: 15€
The application fee includes: meals, local transportation, tour of the city and conference materials.
Interested applicants need to sent a completed alongside with their CV to: email@example.com