Deadline: 1 April 2015
Open to: International candidates
Fellowship: the tuition fee, housing, and books.
The purpose of our International Fellowship is to:
- prepare innovative leaders with vision and global perspective;
- encourage commitment to public service and further contribute to its development;
- participate actively in international human capacity enhancement efforts;
- enhance diversity of student body at ADA University;
- promote further intellectual inquiry on international topics help to strengthen bilateral relations between Azerbaijan and friendly countries.
All international candidates are eligible to apply.
Full International Fellowship covers the tuition fee, housing, and books.
Grant provider: Government of the Republic of Azerbaijan
International Fellowship Requirements:
- ADA University offers this fellowship to international students applying for graduate () and undergraduate () programs.
- Applicant should first be admitted into ADA University. Only admitted and enrolled students are eligible for the Fellowship.
- Undergraduate fellows must obtain a minimum annual GPA level of 2.5 for continuation of the fellowship.
- Graduate fellows must obtain a minimum semester GPA level of 3.0 for continuation of the fellowship.
- Recipients are expected to actively engage in ADA community.
Grant award period:
Fellowship recipients are not required to reapply to the fellowship yearly. Fellowship is automatically renewed if students meet the renewal requirements at the end of a year of enrollment. Undergraduate fellows must obtain a minimum annual GPA level of 2.5 for continuation of the fellowship. Graduate fellows must obtain a minimum semester GPA level of 3.0 for continuation of the fellowship.
In order to apply for the 2015-16 fellowships you must submit and fill out Fellowship Essay.
The deadline to apply is April 1, 2015.
- Fellowship Information
- For Undergraduate enrollment
- Online Application Form is available on:
- For Graduate enrollment
- Online application form is available on:
Contacts for more information:
For Bachelor’s degree: email@example.com