Deadline: 5 June 2015
Open to: high school students from around the world
Venue: from June 27th to July 10th, July 20th to August 2nd and August 8th to August 21st., in Istanbul, Turkey
Işık University offers a 2-week 2015 High School Summer Program in Istanbul for students to obtain a collegiate experience in a culturally rich city. The three sessions are from June 27th to July 10th, July 20th to August 2nd and August 8th to August 21st. The High School Summer Program offers a variety of program options consisting of sports and arts, ranging from sports that include; soccer, basketball, volleyball, American football, table tennis, cycling, beach volleyball, tennis and swimming. Additionally, there are courses in personal development programs such as English and Turkish language education, dance, folk dance, painting, percussion, photography, and certification programs.
• Dancing (8 hours)
• Folk Dances (8 hours)
• Painting (8 hours)
• Percussion (8 hours)
• Photography (8 hours)
• Language Seminars (8 hours)
• Music – Karaoke – Guitar Hero
• Sports Activities (Volleyball, Basketball, Table Tennis Tournament, Beach Volleyball, Football, American Football)
• Chess, Backgammon, Billiards
• Işık Camp
• Treasury Hunt
• Shows of Işık University Student Clubs
Off Premise Field Trips
• Prince Islands
• Şile Tour (Hiking)
• Ağva Tour (Hiking)
• Day of Pathfinders (Işık Camp | Şile)
• Maslak Campus – Swimming Pool
• Best Western Şile Gardens – Swimming Pool
All Turkish and International high school students currently enrolled in in grades 9 through 12 grades may apply to Işık University High School Summer Program.
Tuition & fees: 1950 TL / 875$ / 680€ including VAT, food, & accommodation.
Accepted candidates shall complete their enrollment by presenting following documents. Application fee of candidates who are not accepted will be returned. Candidates with accepted applications who have not completed their final enrollment in time shall not receive a refund.
Documents required for final enrollment are,
- Print-out of electronic receipt showing that the fee is paid through Online Payment System.
- Student’s certificate
- Student Information Form to be completed by the student.
- Parent’s Approval Form to be completed by student’s parents.
- Digital photograph.
- Scan of your identity card (front and back).
Application Deadline & the Date of Final Enrollment:
Application Deadline: 5 June 2015
Program candidates who wish to apply may pre-book their places at Işık University High School Summer Program after a pre-payment of 200 TL/ $100 / 80€ and filling out the .
Summer School Coordinator,
0090 216 529 7245