Deadline: 15 May 2015
Open to: International applicants
Scholarship: tuition fee for the whole program term
Khazar University was established on March 18, 1991 according to resolution N 41 of the Cabinet of the Ministers of Azerbaijan Republic as Azerbaijan University with English as a medium of instruction to satisfy a great necessity of the country in qualified English speaking specialists. In 1992 Azerbaijan University was renamed to Khazar University according to the decision of the Academic Council of the University.
Khazar University is the first private University in the South Caucasus that started implementing international education programs with English language as a medium of instruction. Pursuant to its policy and service commitments the University is proud to announce the Khazar University International Scholarship Program for 2015-2016 (further referred to as KUISP) extended to nationals of all countries without any limitation.
The successful applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Good academic performance records of the previous education stage (high school, bachelor or master programs)
- Good English language skill. Standardized English language test scores are not compulsory. However, the applicants with standardized scores (valid TOEFL/IELTS scores: expired scores are not accepted) will have competitive advantage. Holders of International Bachelor degree certificates or diplomas from a high school with English as a major medium of instruction do not need a language skill justification document.
- Motivated to study at Khazar University.
- Good communication skills and sociability.
Every year two scholarships will be awarded to citizens of each country who apply to Khazar University programs. The scholarship is provided for one year subject to prolongation based on the academic performance of the grantee. The scholarship covers the cost of the tuition fee for the whole program term, but does not cover living and travel expenses.
Applications could be submitted by e-mail (all required documents should be scanned) or post.
To apply for the KUISP Scholarship, applicants need to fill in and submit:
- Khazar University Application for Admission Form for the selected level of study (Bachelor, Master or PhD) along with all required documents listed in the application form
The deadline to apply is 15 May 2015.
Download Application Forms:
- Bachelor Khazar Application for Admission
- Master Khazar Application for Admission
- PhD Khazar Application for Admission
- KUISP Application Form 2015-2016
For any questions about the KUISP contact International Affairs Office:
41 Mehseti Street Baku, AZ1096, Azerbaijan
Tel.: (+994 12) 421 79 16 (extension 240)
Fax: (+994 12) 498 93 79
The official website or for further information about Scholarships, Fellowships and Grants, please like this page