Deadline: 1 July 2015
Open to: International graduates
Scholarship: tuition fees for 1 year
Ural Federal University (UrFU) is one of the largest higher educational institutions in Russia bringing together fundamental education and innovative approach towards the challenges of modern times.
The Ural Federal University (UrFU) is awarding up to 50 silver international scholarships for new students studying on a fee-paying basis. These scholarships are awarded to students seeking a Bachelor or a Master degree taught in Russian or English.
- New international students applying to Bachelor and Master Programs offered by Ural Federal University
- International students currently studying at Ural Federal University
- International students who have been selected to participate at UrFU Scholarship Program and successfully completed it may apply for UrFU Scholarship Program for the next year.
Ural Federal University announces 50 “Silver” International Scholarships for international students seeking a Bachelor or a Master degree taught in Russian or English covering tuition fees for 1 year.
International students should fill in the online Application Form and send the package of the required documents via e-mail to the Scholarship coordinator. Required documents:
- Filled-in application form
- Motivation letter
- Copies of the documents of the prior education with a diploma supplement including a list of records and marks.
- Copy of the passport pages of an applicant. Passport shall be valid at least within 18 months after the applicant’s date of arrival in Russia.
- Translation of the 1st passport page into Russian with a notarial attestation.
In order to apply, .
Mrs. Olga Malik
Mr. Daniil Chechikhin
Tel: +7 (343) 375-46-27
The official website or for further information about Scholarships, Fellowships and Grants, please like this page