MA programmes in Political Science from the University of Tartu 2016/2017
We are pleased to announce the call for applications to MA programmes taught exclusively in English:
Tuition-waive rscholarships available on a competitive basis for all programmes! Scholarships decided based on admission results, all candidates are automatically considered.
Why study in Tartu, Estonia?
- Estonia offers very good education at all levels. The University of Tartu belongs to the TOP 3% of the world’s best universities (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2015-16).
- We are the centre for an international team of scholars and students working together in an English-speaking environment.
- Our programmes offer various mobility opportunities – you can go on an exchange for a semester or a year in our numerous partner universities across the world, participate in summer or winter schools, do an internship, etc.
- A degree from Estonia is great value for money: you will receive a high-quality European education at an affordable cost.
- Estonia is safe, clean and dynamic. It has a modern infrastructure, such as e-government and free WiFi almost everywhere.
- Tartu is a university town whose academic life has been historically linked with both Russia and Western Europe. It offers something to everyone: cozy bars and nightclubs in the centre, with nature parks and trails nearby, world-class culture and much more!
- For additional reasons to consider Tartu and Estonia,
We welcome applications from all disciplines and backgrounds. All programmes combine comprehensive academic knowledge with training in core competences, preparing you for a career in the public as well as private sector or academia.
Begin building a great career and open yourself up to new experiences – applynow!
Application deadline: April 15, 2016
All information available at
Ms Oliivia Võrk, Coordinator
Johan Skytte Institute of Political Studies
University of Tartu