Deadline: 31 August 2014
Open to: Azerbaijan
Venue: 8 September, 2014 at Hilton Baku Hotel, Azerbaijan
BP Azerbaijan and Azerbaijan-UK Alumni Association are jointly organizing Career Forum for Overseas Students and Graduates on September 8, 2014. It will be an interactive event which will involve 120 overseas students and graduates in presentations, discussions about career opportunities and networking with BP leadership staff. The event will take place at Hilton Baku Hotel.
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Students and graduates who graduated from universities of the UK, other EU countries, as well as the North America and those who are planning future career in oil and gas industry.
- Graduated undergraduate or graduate programs in one of the following field of studies in 2013 or 2016;
- Students who are currently enrolled within the undergraduate and graduate programs in one of the following field of studies :
Priority fields of study: Applied Mathematics, Mechanical Mathematics, Physics, Applied Chemistry, Chemical Sciences, Applied Physics, Aerospace Engineering, Chemical engineering/Process engineering, Civil & Structural engineering, Energetic, Electrical, Power Engineering, Industrial engineering, Mechanical, Oil Mechanics, Metallurgy, Materials engineer, Geology/Geophysics, Geological Exploration, Earth science, Hydrology, Oil- Gas Production/Petroleum and Natural Gas and Environmental Engineering.
- 09:30 – 10:45 – Event Opening Remarks
- 10:45 – 13:00 – Presentations/Main Context and Networking
Presentations and Main Context:
10:45 – 11:00 – Speech and slides by BP HR VP
11:00 – 12:00 – Speech and slides by BP VP Wells (starts interactive session and slides)
12:00 – 12:30 – Success Case Study: UK Alumni in BP – Presentation by HR reps
12:30 – 12:45 – Questions and Answers
12:45 – Networking and Reception
Those who would like to participate in the forum, please send your CV to the attention of event coordinator – Mr. Bahruz Babayev at email@example.com with the subject of “BP Career Forum participant” no later thanAugust 31, 2014. All candidates who meet the above-mentioned requirements will be contacted by our team.
Should you have any questions feel free to contact us on Facebook or below phone numbers:
Tel: +99455 950 82 39 / +99455 250 43 43