Deadline: 12 October 2014
Open to: filmmakers all over the world
Awards: Official prizes will be assigned by qualified juries, Prizes will be announced in November, 2014
All films selected by the organizers will be shown as part of the EcoCup festival program, which will take place in Moscow and other cities in Russia in 2015.
- Registration is free of charge.
- The shipping costs of all material entered are to be covered by the entrants.
- Festival does not pay the screening fee.
- All films in foreign languages will be subtitled to Russian language or simultaneously translated.
- All Festival documents will be published in Russian.
Filmmakers all over the world can submit works to this international festival.
- Entry form filled in each part and undersigned by the copyright owner. The entry form is available on-line on our website www.ecocup.ru
A copy of the entry form will be authomatically sent to the Festival’s e-mail. The submission of the entry-form constitutes the acceptance of all rules hereby described.
The films may be sent in the following ways:
- Passworded VIMEO link with ability to download the HD quality file
- Entrants may ship the DVD or BlueRay by post/courier.
Shipping address: Okskaya ul, 5/3 – 220. Moscow, Russia, 109117
All the dvd’s received will be kept in the Festival’s archive
- As soon as the film is selected for the programme, please, send the following materials to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Promotional material, stills in high quality, posters, promo cards, press book, if available
- Dialogue list (preferably in .srt form in order to make Russian subtitles)
The deadline for all applications is 12 October 2014.