Deadline: 30 November 2014
Open to: students currently enrolled in bachelor’s program at a U.S. university or holding a bachelor’s degree from a U.S. university
Award: Full tuition fee waiver worth approx. 40,000 USD +A summer job offered by Volvo Group in 2016 in Gothenburg, Sweden.
A master’s program at Chalmers University of Technology offers you the unique opportunity to turn theory into practice, challenge your perspectives, and acquire the innovation skills that make a competitive difference. It also provides you with close industry connections that give you a head-start when entering the workforce!
The competition CHALLENGE YOUR PERSPECTIVES is your chance to show that you have the engineering and business skills to join the department of TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT AND ECONOMICS at CHALMERS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY.
The competition is open to those who meet either of the following criteria:
- U.S. citizen or legal U.S. resident currently enrolled at a university, or recent bachelor’s graduate
- International student currently enrolled in bachelor’s program at a U.S. university or holding a bachelor’s degree from a U.S. university
Swedish citizens are not eligible to participate in the competition, nor are non-Swedish students currently enrolled at Chalmers University eligible for participation.
In order to be eligible to claim the prize (a full tuition fee waiver), the winner needs to fulfill the enrollment requirements of Chalmers University of Technology and the specific requirements for each master’s program. The winner must be accepted into one of the four master’s programs at Chalmers’ Technology Management and Economics department, and the scholarship granted to the winning student is contingent upon his/her acceptance into their chosen program. The formal admission acceptance will be provided by University Admissions in March 2015.
NOTE: Winning the competition does not mean that admission to a master’s program is automatically guaranteed.
Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree in engineering, science or architecture, or be in their last year of studies leading to this degree.
Note: Students interested in the program in Entrepreneurship and Business Design may also apply with a bachelor’s degree in Business, Law or Design.
- Full tuition fee waiver worth approx. 40,000 USD
- A summer job offered by Volvo Group in 2016 in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Read the competition instructions
- Complete the challenge no later than November 30, 2014
- If chosen as a finalist, apply to one of the four master’s programs