Deadline: 25 January 2015
Open to: participants between the ages of 14 and 26 years old from around the world
Venue: 26 Febr-2 Mar 2014, Singapore
Distinguished Participants & Advisors,
We would like to extend our warmest welcome and invite you to be part of this annual gathering of student leaders around the world. It is our privilege to be hosting the Asian Youth Leaders Travel and Learning Camp (AYLTLC) 2015 for the 4th time here in Singapore.
AYLTLC aims to bring student leaders worldwide. Through the activities lined up, participants will be able to partake in cross cultural interaction and cooperation, and also gain a deeper understanding and appreciation of the multiracial society here in Singapore.
The 2015 Organizing Commitee is working hard to ensure that the upcoming 2015 camp is a fun, empowering and enlightening experience for all participants. We always remind ourselves that we are hosting a camp with the brightest student talents who are indeed the leaders of tomorrow.
Once again, we look forward to meeting you at AYLTLC 2015.
Hope to meet you soon in our Island Home!
The AYLTLC Organizing Committee is inviting student leaders to participate in AYLTLC 2015. Applications are on individual basis, and the criteria of eligibility are described below.
The following are eligible to be a AYLTLC participant:
- Students aged 14-26(at least 14 but not older than 26 of age at the time of AYLTLC 2015) from schools, colleges and universities around the world.
- Students who are healthy, curious, aspirant and outgoing.
- Students who love travelling and learning.
Applicants should also have the following skills and experience:
- Be fluent in English speaking and writing.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and express themselves clearly.
- Be comfortable in working in a cooperative manner.
If you are a Student(>26 years old)/Staff/Teacher/Lecturer/Professor from your institution, you may wish to apply AYLTLC 2015 as advisor.
- SGD 80 – per participant/advisor
- SGD 880 per participant/advisor
- Registration Fee: A registration fee of SGD80 is due with the initial application for the camp.
- Program Fee: A fee of SGD880 will be charged as program fee. Participant/Advisor should only pay their program fee AFTER receiving the Letter of Acceptance.
- Reception in Airport
- Camp Materials (Camp Handbook, Participant Name Tags and Certificates etc)
- Hotel Reception
- Venue for Opening Ceremony ,Closing Ceremony, Learning Sessions, Presentation Session
- Travel Sessions Tickets
- Transportation (For relevant Travel Sessions in Singapore)
- 4 nights’ accommodation (with Breakfast)
- Welcome Luncheon (Opening Ceremony)
- Tea Reception (Closing Ceremony)
- Other Miscellaneous Services
There are two ways for you to register:
- You can register online through the online application system. The online application system will be activated after clicking the “Online Application”Button. (Only for participants to register)
- You can find the application form HERE. Please submit your application form to email@example.com after completing it. (For both participants and advisors)
Please make sure to submit your form(s) and pay the registration fee before the deadline.
If you have any questions, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org