Deadline: 1st wave -23 December 2014 ; 2nd wave – 5 February 2015
Open to: participants between the ages of 16 and 30 years old
Venue: 20-22 February 2015 in Pristina/Kosovo
Kosovo – Serbia Round Table Dialogue This is a diplomatic simulation for academics from all around the world, about the conflict between Kosovo and Serbia. From this Conference we’d like to achieve more peaceful diplomacy for next generations of Kosovo and Serbia’s youth. It will be held in two rounds, the first round will take place in Pristina (Kosovo) on 20-22th February 2015 in Hotel Sirius. Next round will take place in Serbia in April. It mainly aims to provide people between the ages of 16 – 30 years with more insight and knowledge on how this conflict can be solved. All participants will be assigned as representatives of a country which will be assigned by Organization committee after applicants will complete all registration procedures.
There will be 70 representative countries , mainly all European Countries and also the involvement of USA and CANADA as observer states.
With 2 days intensive debates , with over 70 participants from all around the world , accompanied by guests speakers from Kosovo and Serbian Government , First round of the dialogue will be held in Sirius Conference Center , Pristina , Kosovo.
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- be between the ages of 16 and 30 years old ;
- be citizen of European Countries + USA, Canada;
- Students, Researchers, Diplomats, Politicians;
- possess upper-intermediate English proficiency.
Registration fee for first wave will cost 125€ with accommodation and without accommodation 70€ , second wave fee will cost 135€ with accommodation and without accommodation 80€
– Participation fee includes:
- Accommodation for two nights in Hotel Sirius
- Meals ( Dinner on 20 February , Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner on 21 February
- Breakfast on 22 February 2015.
- Coffee Breaks
- Conference Materials ( Files , Badges and Placards )
- Certificates ( If you miss 2 sessions , you will be not certificated)
- 1st Wave of Registration: 23 November 2014 – 23 December 2014
- 2nd Wave of Registration: 10 January 2015 – 5 February 2015
In order to apply, .
If you have any questions, check the or write to: email@example.com