Deadline: 20 February 2015
Open to: participants between the ages of 18 and 24 years old, linked to an organization or network
Venue: 30 March – 4 April 2015, Busan, Republic of Korea
The United Nations Global Education First Initiative (GEFI) will organize an advocacy training workshop for young leaders in Global Citizenship Education (GCED) from the 30th March to 4th April 2015, at the Geumjeong Cultural Center in Busan, Republic of Korea.
Organized in partnership with the Asia-Pacific Centre of Education for International Understanding (APCEIU) and the Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Education for Peace and Sustainable Development (MGIEP), the workshop aims to build the capacity of dynamic young leaders from across the world to advocate for GCED.
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Between 18 and 24 years of age
- Minimum 2 years of experience in youth advocacy activities
- Knowledgeable in global citizenship education related issues and priorities
- Proven record of having influenced change at the local or national level
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
Travel and local expenses will be covered for all successful applicants.
Applications for the Youth Advocacy Training must be received before 20 February 2015. Successful applicants will be notified by 6 March 2015.
In order to apply, .