Deadline: 27 April 2015
Open to: Students, writers, educators, and all other interested parties
Award: tWinner – $500; 2nd place – $300; 3rd place – $150
After the extraordinary submissions we received for the previous contests and the great interests of potential participants, we decided to offer new topics and fresh prizes!
Are you a talented essay writer? Then take advantage of this unique chance to get rewarded for your work by the best essay writing service! NinjaEssays is all about supporting writers and helping them to get the motivation they need. The purpose of this essay writing contest is to inspire writers from all around the world to showcase their creative and critical thinking skills.
By entering our annual writing contest, your work will be published on the NinjaEssays blog and shared on our social media profiles. Wait, there is more:
- You’ll get a prize! If you rank first, second or third in the final results, you will receive a cash prize.
- You will get recognition from exceptional academic writers.
- You can freely express your opinions and get fair treatment by the judges. No candidate will be discriminated on the basis of national origin, race, color, disability, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or marital status.
- You will help thousands of students to realize how a great essay should look like. Your entry will serve as an inspiration for them to start creating their own work.
Students, writers, educators, and all other interested parties are welcomed to submit an entry.
- Winner – $500
- 2nd place – $300
- 3rd place – $150
- Your entry should be 800-1000 words long!
- Your contact information should be provided on a separate page.
- Please submit the essay in one of the following file types: Word (.doc, .rtf, .odt, and .docx). You can feel free to use images if you hold the rights for their distribution.
- All entries must be free of plagiarism! You are not allowed to submit content that has been published before. The content will be checked with an advanced plagiarism checker and the candidates who don’t submit 100% unique work will be disqualified.
- The essays must be written in English.
- By submitting an entry to this essay contest, you agree to the terms and conditions and accept the decision of the judges as final.
Please provide an entry on one of the following topics:
- “Are Standardized Tests an Effective Way to Measure Students’ Achievements?”
- “Violence in Schools: Causes and Solutions”
- “The Ethics of Contemporary Literature: Are Writers Promoting Wrong Values?”
- “The Liberating Values of Education in Conflicted Countries”
- “Ed-Tech Tools in Modern Education: Advantages and Concerns”
- “Is Academic Writing Relevant for Students’ Progress?”
- “Extracurricular Activities: An Inspiration or Unnecessary Burden?”
- “The Rise and Fall of Liberal Arts in Schools”
- “Is Contemporary Education Independent from Governmental Influence?”
- “Anti-Intellectualism as Part of Modern Education”
Please share the link to NinjaEssays.com via Twitter, Facebook or Google+, choose one of the provided topics and submit your entry by sending an e-mail message to email@example.com. Entitle the message “Essay Writing Contest” and provide your name, age, and country in the body of the e-mail message. Pay attention to the deadline!
For further information please visit the official website.