Deadline: 12 June 2015 for full scholarship application. 26 June 2015 for standard and partial scholarship application.
Open to: students from all over the world
Venue: 9-23 August 2015, Bucharest, Romania
Bucharest Summer University is the official international summer school organized by the Bucharest University of Economic Studies that tackles mainly with economic problems (subjects and themes belonging to other fields and disciplines may also be approached) and its main purpose is to promote academic values common among students from around world. The participants of Bucharest Summer University are students currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program, a master’s degree program or a PhD degree program from both Romania and all over the world. Upon successfully completing the two weeks of lectures, seminars, workshops and debates held and moderated by professors and national and international specialists, along with the final examination, the participants may obtain 5 ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System).
The cultural and academic international event approaches in the 11th edition the theme ‘Entrepreneurship and agribusiness intentions in the global economy’. The 2015 edition will take course throughout two weeks, between the 9th and the 23rd of August 2015, and it will be organized by the Bucharest University of Economic Studies and the Bucharest University of Economic Studies Students’ Union, through the Students’ Senate, in partnership with Bucharest University of Economic Studies Alumni Association, with the scientific mentorship of the Faculty of Agrifood and Environmental Economics.
Students around the world can apply
– If you want to be considered for a Full Scholarship* you have to write an essay (1200 words in a Word document, written with Times New Roman, Size 12, Spacing 1,5) until the 12th of June on the following topic: Planning the entrepreneurial venture in agribusiness.
Guidelines – Your essay may refer to the following points:
- The main field of business;
- Innovative characteristics of the field;
- Recognizing opportunities;
- Defining a business concept;
- Product – service planning;
- Management and organization planning;
- Market analysis;
- Financial planning;
– If you want to apply for Partial Payment Application (290 euros)* then you have to add to your CV, Application Form, your letter of motivation and send them to us at until the 26th of June
– For a Total Payment Application (590 euros)* you have to add to your CV, Application Form and send them to us at until the 26th of June.
*None of the payment methods include transportation costs!
What do you have to do to apply? It’s really simple:
If you have any questions, write to: