Deadline: 25 September 2015
Open to: participants between the ages of 16 and 28 years old interested in international relations and MUN activities
Venue: 5-9 October, 2015, Flensburg (Germany) and Sønderborg (Denmark)
OstseeMUN 2015 is the only cross-border MUN which will take place in the two beautiful seaside cities of Flensburg and Sønderborg. OstseeMUN conference is a role-play that aims to simulate the work of the United Nations and other international organizations. During this simulation the participants take the roles of delegates to international organisations. This conference will provide its members with experience of giving public speeches as well as the insight into the work of international organizations and politics. Participate will also get the change to relax, network and meet new people at our many social events. The highlight of the conference will be the two locations of Flensburg and Sønderborg which lie on either side of the German-Danish border.
Join OstseeMUN 2015 ‘The World’s Only Cross-Border MUN Conference.’
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Be between the ages of 16 and 28 years old at the start of the conference
- All delegates younger than 16 will require a letter of permission from the parents
- Be able to speak English fluently.
The 2015 conference fee is €60. This Includes:
- Full participation in all the formal sessions, opening and closing ceremony
- Welcome package
- Welcome Reception and Delegates Dance as well as all other social events
- Transport to and from Sønderborg for the formal sessions
- Daily Lunch (excluding Day 1)
- Public Transportation in Flensburg
Additionally, participants can book:
A bed in the Flensbed hostel for the discounted price of €15 per night.
Terms and Conditions:
- You may cancel at any time before the 6th of September and receive a full refund. Any cancellations after the 6th of September will not be refunded.
- Delegates aged between 16 and 28 at the time of the conference are eligible for participation in OstseeMUN.
- OstseeMUN will not be able to provide accommodation for participants.
- Travel costs of the participants are not covered.
Delegate applications are open!
Early Bird Discount is available until May 10th!
In order to apply, .