Deadline: March 1st for the March trip; and July 25th for the August trip.
Open to: People who are 18 years and older from around the world
Venue: 20th – 28th of March 2016, 10th – 18th of August 2016 in Palestine
You are invited to join the Excellence Center for a Trip to Palestine 2016, Hebron, Palestine. The Excellence Center, centrally located in Hebron, is an English language school providing the best in English language opportunities for the local population. The Trip to Palestine program is a cultural immersion for international persons seeking an experience that allows the participant to become a cultural ambassador for his/her home country, while experiencing and familiarizing him/herself with the daily life of Palestinians, and the region’s rich history. The Excellence Center will provide participants with an entertaining, enriching, and dynamic stay. Please click here to watch a short video “Trip to Palestine 2015”.
The Trip to Palestine will provide internationals with opportunities to:
– Live in Hebron, and visit the Old City, holy sites, and the local refugee camps
– Learn spoken Arabic from native speakers, and opportunity to communicate with local persons.
– Travel to historic locations, and nearby cities including Jericho, Ramallah, and Bethlehem.
– Live with a local Palestinian family if desired.
– Visit Palestinian universities, and local institutions and organizations specializing in culture and education.
– Eat Palestinian foods.
– Attend cultural nights featuring entertainment, activities, and sports.
– Listen to distinguished persons discuss Palestinian heritage and history.
People who are 18 years and older are eligible to participate in this unique Trip to Palestine experience.
The cost for the Trip to Palestine is $550 (US). All accommodation, food, and travelling costs within Palestine during the week are included in this fee. Airfare to and from Palestine is the responsibility of the participant. Participants who organize groups of three or more persons will receive a discount in his/her individual program cost.
Send an email requesting an application to: We will send you an application form. Please read the enclosed information and return the completed application to us at:
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. RafatShantir at