Deadline: 1 July 2016
Open to: representatives of existing organizations, individual or as a team of up to three members
Grant: USD 25,000/ winning project, USD 10,000 grant/running-up
Project Inspire is a global initiative by Singapore Committee for UN Women and MasterCard, for organisations to win up to USD 25,000 for the project proposals. This year’s theme is “Empowering Women and Girls through Safety and Security”, focusing on women and/or girls in the Asia and/or Pacific region. This can range from food security, to health, sanitation, financial, physical, and emotional security (more about submission rules in the official call HERE).
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Open to both males and females;
- Representants fo an existing organization;
- Participants may submit entries as an individual or as a team of up to three members;
- If submitting as an individual, you must be between the ages of 18-35;
- If submitting as a team, at least one member of the team must be between the ages of 18-35 (the team leader will travel to Singapore to represent your project in the finals.
- A USD 25,000 grant will be awarded to the winning project;
- A USD 10,000 grant will be awarded to the runner-up.
If you can submit an application before 31 May 2016, you will stand a chance at receiving tailored feedback from us to improve your application. The final deadline for all submissions is 1 July.
You can find the application form here together with the application you should submit a maximum 5-minute video (if applicable).
Before applying, please read the terms and conditions.
In order to apply, .
For more information please feel free to contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.