Deadline: 21 October 2016
Open to: High school, college, and university students
Venue: 24 – 26 October 2016 at Sunway Unversity, Malaysia
This 5-day leadership program is designed to help working professionals create and develop sustainable solutions for renewal and regenerationat the workplace, and for their communities. Using leadership frameworks taught at professional graduate schools at Harvard Universityparticipants will be guided on how to channel change from within, develop a personal and professional leadership style to take on, at a point in time, positions of greater influence.
- High school, college, and university students.
- Be exposed to Harvard’s state-of-art talent training schemes
- Achieve self-discovery, personal growth, and self-reliance
- Generate ground-breaking ideas and strong-guiding principlesLearn fundamental concepts on problem solving strategy
- Create a workplace culture of entrepreneurship and innovation
In order to apply to this program, you’ll have to register an account with Center of Asia Leadership to manage and maintain your information. If you already have an existing account with us, please sign in here instead.
In order to apply, .
If you have any questions, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.