The Atlas Corps Fellowship is a 12-18 month professional fellowship offered three times a year for nonprofit leaders from around the world. Fellows serve full-time at Host Organizations located either in the United States or Latin America working on issues that complement their expertise. Fellows develop their leadership skills while sharing best practices and supplement daily knowledge with theoretical topics presented in the Atlas Corps Nonprofit Management Series. To become an Atlas Corps Fellow, please click on the appropriate “apply button” below:
Learn more about our special initiatives to serve in the United States:
- Atlas Corps-CIPE Think Tank LINKS Fellowship (for think tank professionals)
- Atlas Corps-TOMODACHI Fellowship (for Japanese professionals)
- Atlas Corps-Asan Frontier Fellowship (for Korean professionals)
- Atlas Corps Sudanese and South Sudanese Fellowship (for Sudanese and South Sudanese professionals)
- Atlas Corps A Shalom Alaykum Project (for professionals interested in interfaith dialogue)
What is Atlas Corps?
Atlas Corps is an international network of nonprofit leaders and organizations that promotes innovation, cooperation, and solutions to address the world’s 21st century challenges. Our mission is to address critical social issues by developing leaders, strengthening organizations, and promoting innovation through an overseas fellowship of skilled nonprofit professionals. Profiled as a “best practice” in international exchange by the Brookings Institution and featured in the Washington Post as a model social entrepreneurship program, Atlas Corps engages leaders committed to the nonprofit sector in 12 to 18 month, professional fellowships at organizations to learn best practices, build organizational capacity, and return home to create a network of global changemakers.
“The Atlas Corps Fellowship assisted me in growing both professionally and personally. The Fellowship allowed me to significantly understand cultures and values from all over the world, which has been very helpful for me to analyze a social problem from various perspectives. I encourage all social sector innovators and entrepreneurs to apply for this unique opportunity with the Atlas Corp Fellowship.”
– See more at: http://www.atlascorps.org/apply.php#sthash.D5c9iIPR.dpuf