Deadline: 30 May 2014
Open to: 18 – 30 years old with a passion for world issues and an evidenced commitment to effecting positive change
Venue: 15 – 19 October 2014,in Dublin, Ireland
All Bar None is an initiative designed to ensure that young people from countries that were relatively less well represented at the One Young World Summit 2013 have the opportunity to participate in the 2014 Summit in Dublin, Ireland which takes place 15 – 19 October.
Through All Bar None, we will work closely with our partners and sponsors to find sponsorship to attend the 2014 Summit for one young person from each of the 114 countries listed below.
At the 2013 Summit, we were joined by outstanding young people from 190 countries. Among non-governmental events, only the Olympic Games gathers together more countries. Whilst we are extremely proud of this, our aim is to have all 196 countries represented at the 2014 Summit in Dublin.
All Bar None is an essential part of our strategy to achieve this goal.
All Bar None sponsorship covers the full delegate fee of £2,750. This fee includes the cost of:
- Delegate access to the One Young World Summit 2014 in Dublin, Ireland
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis on the nights of 15, 16, 17 and 18 October
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner on 15, 16, 17 and 18 October and breakfast only on 19 October
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
- The cost of travel to and from Dublin is also included in All Bar None sponsorship
You can apply for All Bar None sponsorship if you are:
- 18 – 30 years old with a passion for world issues and an evidenced commitment to effecting positive change
- A national of one of the eligible countries listed below.
To apply for All Bar None sponsorship you need to create a candidate profile here. If you have already applied to attend a One Young World Summit and your application has been approved then you do not need to create a new profile and you will be automatically entered into the pool of All Bar None applicants. You should however ensure that your profile provides the most up to date information possible.
The strongest applicants from each eligible country will be shortlisted and we will work to secure sponsorship for at least one person from each eligible country. You will be contacted individually by a member of the One Young World team if you have been shortlisted. Please note that we cannot guarantee any applicant that they will be shortlisted or that we will secure sponsorship for any shortlisted applicant.
These countries have been selected because they were represented by the fewest delegates at the 2013 Summit.