Deadline: 16 June 2015
Open to: artists between the ages of 18 and 30 years old, from all around the world
Fellowship: free accommodation; free catering; free local transportatio;n free meditation retreat fee ; partial sponsoring of airfare
This Artistic Meditation Retreat will take place from August 11th to 24th, 2015 and will combine a two-week meditation and self-discipline training with artistic creation, where the artist participants will be guided into meditation by the Teaching Monks three times a day.
- How meditation can positively affect the creative process
- Reclaiming the self and gaining self confidence.
- The role of the basic human self-disciplines
- The role of our habits in our daily life
- The Factors that Determine Our Perception to Think, Act and Speak;
- The Relation between Body and Mind
- Art Expression as Peace Building Tool
- To bring a group of artists together into a charming, unique and special atmosphere where everyone will inspire and positively influence each other.
- To empower artists and offer the ideal space for them to create artworks
- To allow artists to learn practical methods for stress management and ways to increase emotional intelligence and express this through creativity
- Provide the participating artists with tools to attain inner peace through mindfulness, self-discipline and compassion.
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Artists from any age above 18, from all around the world, practising any artistic discipline are encouraged to apply for the Artistic Meditation Retreat in Thailand, August 2015.
- Applicants must have a good proficiency in written and spoken English language.
- Applicants are optimistic, open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace.
- Applicants must complete the 42 days online Self-Development Program before the 16th June 2015. Please kindly note that in order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the online self-development program.
- Artist should be 18-30 years old at the time of submitting the application in order to receive the airfare support.
- free accommodation
- free catering
- free local transportation
- free meditation retreat fee
- partial sponsoring of airfare*
- Application Deadline – December 16th, 2014 (last date to apply online)
- Eligibility Deadline – June 16th, 2015 (last date for completing eligibility criteria to receive interview call)
For further information please visit the .