Deadline: 1 October 2015
Open to: writers and editors
Prizes: 1st place – $500; 2nd place – $350; 3rd place – $200
We are happy to announce that it’s time for a new essay writing contest from EssayMama writing service! EssayMama Writing Contest is a great opportunity for both young and experienced writers to express themselves. So don’t hesitate – enter the contest and win great prizes! Entry Fee – $ 0!
The Competition will give ten young film directors from Central and Eastern Europe, as well as Austrian ones, the chance to present their work personally at the international LET’S CEE Film Festival, to compare their work directly to that of other excellent young filmmakers, and to exchange thoughts with their colleagues.
Type Essay (800 – 1300 words) – one participant can send only one essay!
- What is the role of social media in education?
- A college student’s dilemma: to study or to work?
- Online learning: is it effective nowadays?
- Why don’t teens read like they used to?
- Importance of essay writing in education
- What are the effects of illiteracy for the civilization??
- The ideal education system: what does it look like?
- Causes and effects of academic procrastination
Language English only
Formats .doc, .rtf, .odt, and .docx
100% unique All submissions will be checked via PlagTracker.
Participation in the contest automatically constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions and the rejection of any claim.
Mail title should be [EssayMama Essay Writing Summer Contest], your name.
Why compete in EssayMama Essay Writing Contest?
- 1st place – $500
- 2nd place – $350
- 3rd place – $200
Get fame and popularity! Three best works will be published on the EssayMama Blog.
For more information please visit