Deadline: 10 August 2015
Open to: participants between the ages of 20 and 35 years old
Venue: 7-11 September 2015, Novi Sad, Serbia
We are pleased to inform you that Association of European Border Regions , AEBR Task Forceof External Borders and CESCI Balkans are organising VII Youth Forum entitled “Youth asthe driving force of the European Union”.
The Youth Forum will be held in Novi Sad from 7th to 11th September, 2015 and implementedthrough a Discussion Forum, Round Table, Seminars and Workshops with focus on followingtopics:
- Youth as the driving force of the European Union
- The challenges of European integration from the perspective of the new generation
- On the way to the European Union – values and possibilities
- External and internal borders of the European Union – past and present
- Models of cross-border cooperation
- Territorial Cohesion of the European Union
- The impact of cross-border cooperation to strengthen the territorial cohesion of the European Union
- Strengthening cross-border cooperation between the youth of Europe border regions
- WG for Environmental Protection
- WG for Economic Development
- WG for Spatial Analysis
- WG for Cultural Diversity and Intercultural Dialog
- WG for Peace and Conflict Resolution
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Preferable age between 20 and 35
- The applicants should have ability to speak and understand English
- Postgraduate students, young professionals and young activists from NGOs specializedin one of the following fields: cross-border cooperation, European integration, social,economic or territorial cohesion, history and culture, peace and conflict resolution,political science and youth activism.
To apply for participation in VII Youth Forum, please fill in the application form and send it back by 10th August, 2015 to the following e-mail address: .
In order to apply, .,
You are encouraged to use Europass (CV) form to present yourself. You may find CV template at
Letter of approval, a detailed programme will be send to approved participants by 15th August, 2015.
If you have any questions, write to: .