Deadline: 24 February, 2017
Open to: young people from across the world and Uzbekistan
Venue: 24-26 March 2017 in Tashkent, Uzbekistan
If you are an active youth and interested in connecting with 300 passionate young people from across the world and Uzbekistan, you are invited to join us at the second International Youth Summit in Tashkent, Uzbekistan 24-26 March 2017. The event under the theme: ‘My country, My pride’ will feature highly experienced speakers across the youth-related fields that will provide an extra bridge to the discussion and will contribute to the outcomes of the event.
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- be no younger than 17 and no older than 27 years old
- demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and potential to become a key leader in your community
- passion to create positive social change and willingness to use Summit experience in your leadership position
- be active either in politics (local, national, or international), civil society organizations, media, the business sector, local communities, and other fields
- good knowledge of written and spoken English
We value diversity and unique perspectives. The organizing team will select participants with varied professional and academic backgrounds. The candidates will be selected from a competitive pool based on their expertise and will ensure a geographical and gender balance.
Announcement of all successful candidates will be announced on 28 February 2017.
In order to apply, .
If you have any questions, please contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org