Deadline: 25 December, 2014
Open to: writers from around the world
Prizes: 15 best works will be added to the printed “Best EssayMama’s Stories: Christmas Edition” book; $ 330 will be given to each of the top 3 writers.
Christmas is fast approaching and Essaymama is here to treat the most talented writers with great prizes! With what do you associate Christmas?
For EssayMama there are Christmas decorations, flashlights, frosty smell of pine needles and of course “A Christmas Carol” by Charles Dickens. Christmas gives us inspiration; you just need to add a little motivation and effort! So, (attention!), EssayMama essay writing helper announces Christmas Writing Contest! Yes, exactly. This is a great opportunity for all talented writers to express themselves.
- Type Prose (no min, 4,000 words MAX).
- Topic Christmas. The story can be written in any style – instructive, funny, sad, for children. The main thing – it must be about Christmas.
- Language English only
- Formats .doc, .rtf, .odt, and .docx
- 100% unique All submissions will be checked via Copyscape.
- Participation in the contest automatically constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions and the rejection of any claim.
- Mail title should be [EssayMama Christmas Writing Contest], your name.
Participants should be:
all talented writers from around the world can send your stories
First prize. Each of the top 3 writers will be awarded with $330. Additional Prizes. 15 best works will be added to the printed “Best EssayMama’s Stories: Christmas Edition” book and published on the best resources for writers. Every winner will get his/her own copy via mail. Christmas dreams come true – you will become popular!
How to Apply?
Deadline – December 25, 2014. Submit your stories from November 5 till December 25, 2014.
One participant can send only one story!
Stories will be checked by our team during the period from December 26, 2014 till January 04, 2015. The final results will be announced January 05, 2015.
The winners will be published on our site. Also, each winner will receive a personal email alert.
Entry Fee $ 0. Just “like” and share on your own Facebook page the . Link to your shared post on Facebook is the ‘entry fee’ to the competition, so do not forget to add it to your letter!
Submit to info[at]essaymama.com