Deadline: 1 July 2014 – for international participants ; 23 July 2014 – for georgian participants
Open to: participants Armenia, Azerbaijan, Albania, Belarus, Estonia, Israel, Iran, India, Italy, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Latvia, USA, Ukraine, Turkey, Georgia, Arab countries, Balkans, etc
Venue: 12-18 August 2014, Bakuriani, Georgia, Hotel “Vere Palace”, Mountain Resort
The New Economic School Georgia stands for private property, individual liberty and personal dignity in order to improve world in which we live and make it just, diverse and comfortable. The International Summer University will be held oin Bakuriani, Georgia, Hotel “Vere Palace”, Mountain Resort.
Dates: August 12-18, 2013
Place:Bakuriani, Georgia, Hotel “Vere Palace”, Mountain Resort.
– New Economic School – Georgia
– Freedom Works (USA)
- – Dr. Randal Holcombe, Professor of Economics, Florida State University, USA;
- – Dr. Pierre Garello, Professor of Economics, Paul Cezanne University, Aix en Provence, director of IES-Europe, France;
- – Paata Sheshelidze, President, New Economic School – Georgia;
- – Gia Jandieri, Vice-president, New Economic School – Georgia;
Participants of the Summer School can be from:
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Albania, Belarus, Estonia, Israel, Iran, India, Italy, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Latvia, USA, Ukraine, Turkey, Georgia, Arab countries, Balkans, etc;
1. Accommodation expenditures for all participants;
2. Three times meals for all participants;
3. Travel expenditures of selected participants from following countries;
- All Participants pay fee of 100 EURO;
- NESG is responsible for purchasing of flight tickets for the selected participants;
- NESG is responsible for accommodation reservation;
NESG is not responsible for:
– Health insurance and services;
– Tickets for not-selected participants;
– Other additional expenses;
Special offer for donors:
– An organization or person who is willing to support summer University could nominate candidates for participation or create scholarship for applicants.
– Amount for one scholarship: 380 USD + international travel expenses.
a) for International applications: July 1st, 2014,
b) for foreign participants applying for travel grant, application deadline is June 9 , 2014
c) for Georgian participants: July 23, 2014
– Selected participants from foreign countries will be contacted before July 5.
– Selected Participants from Georgia will be announced at: July 28
– Every selected participant will receive reading materials by email and then a complimentary book: Public Choice – A Premier
– Candidates must sent CV and motivation letter to email: ;
– Travel grants for foreign participants are limited. Applicants should note about their need of travel grant;
– The travel grant doesn’t include the participation fee;
– There is no visa requirement for the citizens of listed above countries;
If you have any questions, write to:
Phone: + 995 322 399 375; Cell phone:+ 995 593 280 433
The official web-page.